Thursday, 19 December 2019

WHY FILMS?



Hi, again!
Today, I am going to give some tips about benefits of watching films while learning English. And I want to mention about what should we consider while choosing films to learn English? Let's start then.

First, I want to indicate that watching films is more attractive for everyone of you than studying with books and textbooks. Watching films can be as much useful as textbooks. Here is why watching films will enhance your fluency:

1- Books are perfect source for vocabularies and reading ;however, when you watch films you can have the chance to hear the real conversations. I mean you can listen the real native speakers in the films because they use the language in a natural way. Sometimes, it is hard for us to understand how a word is pronounced. To me, hearing native speakers in the films can help us on our pronunciation.

2- When we learn some vocabularies, generally it is hard for us to keep them in our minds for a long time. But in the films, we can hear this words in the context and in a natural way so, it is helpful for us to learn vocabularies as well.

3- By watching films, we can have the chance to hear both the American and British accents.




1 comment: