Sunday, 8 December 2019

KAHOOT


Hello again after a long wait! Today, I am going to inform you about the tool that enable us to learn English while having fun!.


                                                         That is KAHOOT!

    This game has a big impact on me because I had so much fun while I was playing the game and solving the questions. You can find questions related to all fields and you can play this game whenever you want. You can find the questions considering your mood, by this way you can both have fun and improve yourself. Beside these, you do not have to just play the game, if you want, you can create your own game for everyone. All you need is just a game pin to enter the game and then start to have fun! You can watch how to play Kahoot by clicking on the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gefpcGUhrpI


https://kahoot.com/














No comments:

Post a Comment