Thursday, 12 December 2019
Speaking
Hello again, everybody!
Most of us thinks that improving speaking skill is the hardest part of learning English. Some friends of mine are complains that they can not speak fluently. For example, even introducing themselves they have some difficulties about fludity. Today I am here to try to solve this problem as much as I can. I wil give you some tips to improve your speaking.
1- Speak: You should speak as much as you can. At least, you should try. You shouldn't be afraid of making mistakes and you must say whatever comes to your mind about the topic because spoken language can be understand under the most circumstances.
2- Learn Wor Everyday: You must learn even a few vocabularies in a day. Choose yourself a few vords, and try to use them in the sentences. You should do this regularly for everyday.
3- Watch Films: Watching films is one of the ways to improve your speaking. First, you hear the actors and then you should try to speak like them. Trust yourself and have fun while improving yourself.
4- Have Debates: Having debates with your friends in English can contribute your speaking substantially. Try to use as much vocabular as you can and do not be afraid to make mistakes.
I hope I can help you a little bit. See you soon!..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very helpful tools! I love Grammarly it's so beneficial <3 :D
ReplyDelete