Tuesday, 17 December 2019
Learn With FluentU!
What are the key aspects of learning English? There are so many ways; however, most of these ways are boring. I came up with the idea in which we learn English while relaxing and having fun. I am mentioning about learning English while watching real-world videos including listening musics. If you have not tried this way yet, now it is the right time to start it. There are so many scientific researches proving the idea that listening music and watching videos in target language boost our vocabulary memory. Beside this, daily conversations take place in the musics and you become familiar with the intonation of English while listening. By this way, you let the vocabularies in music be imprinted on our minds. Now, I am going to mention about an application that enables us to apply what I have just said.
That is FluentU!
With the help of this application you can support yourself in the aspect of vocabulary. It has the best music videos and lyrics of the songs. Beside these, in the all videos of FluentU, you can find subtitles. FluentU brings real-world conversations to us with real-world videos. I mean you can learn English by listening and watching real people and we can see how the English language is actually spoken.
You can find the application by clicking on the link that I gave below.
https://www.fluentu.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment